This is a healthy and filling way to kickstart the day that uses whey collected from your homemade yoghurt and we've topped it off with our Maple Granola recipe.
- 300g Self-raising flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3 medium Eggs
- 200ml of whey liquid collected from your homemade yoghurt - find out how to do this with our Better Cloth instructions
- 200ml of milk (almond milk works very well)
- Weigh out the flour and sieve it into a large bowl with the baking powder to remove any clumps
- Add the eggs and whey liquid
- Whisk vigorously until smooth
- Slowly add the milk whilst continuing to whisk
- For smaller, fluffier pancakes add less milk and for larger pancakes add more than 200ml for a looser consistency
- Heat a pan with a small knob of butter and fry off the pancakes until cooked through, turning several times in the pan
- Top your pancakes with whatever fruit or tasty favourites you have available. We drizzled ours with honey, but course your homemade yoghurt goes on first!
Again, for instructions on how you can separate the whey from your homemade yoghurt, click here.