Breakfast needn't be boring, nor the same every day. Routine will do that to us. But with our YogurtNest Overnight Oats you can have a healthy start to the day without compromising on your morning routine. Tasty, healthy and super-easy. There are 1 million possibilities and once you've started experimenting the world's your oyster.
- 1 empty, clean jam jar
- 125ml dry rolled oats
- 125ml whey liquid, water or skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp. homemade natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. dessicated coconut
- Put all the ingredients, in order, into the jar
- Stir gently until everything is combined and put the lid on
- Place into the fridge overnight
Give the mixture a gentle stir and either eat chilled straight from the jar or transfer to a bowl and top with your favourite fruit. We chose our homegrown loganberries and blackcurrants with a banana.